You can tell a lot about a truck by its numbers. When it comes to the 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty, the numbers point to one consistent trend: best-in-class. The new Super Duty now owns six key best-in-class heavy-duty truck honors, making it the clear standout for the start of a new decade.
So what does the 2020 Ford Super Duty do better than any other truck?
- Maximum available diesel gooseneck towing — up to 37,000 pounds
- Maximum available diesel fifth-wheel towing — up to 32,500 pounds
- Maximum available diesel conventional towing — up to 24,000 pounds
- Diesel power and torque — 475 horsepower and 1,050 lb-ft of torque with 6.7-liter Power Stroke® diesel V8
- Gas power and torque — 430 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque with all-new 7.3-liter V8
- Maximum payload capacity — 7,850 pounds with 6.2-liter gas V8.
Need we say more?
Even if we needn’t, we will: The new 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty promises to be the most capable and most exciting heavy-duty truck Ford has ever made. One of the key additions you’re sure to love is a new Tremor Off-Road Package, which adds superior off-road capability and best-in-class water fording abilities, and class-exclusive standard Wi-Fi Hotspot with FordPass Connect™.
The 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty isn’t just a best-in-class heavy-duty truck, it’s a real sight to behold. See it for yourself when it arrives at Shults Ford later this year.